WordPress Social Stream Plugin ??? Flow-Flow is a premium social media plugin to display social feeds (and WordPress posts) in beautiful responsive walls or galleries. Showing user generated content (UGC) is a great way to add social proof to your site. Make any combinations of social feeds with Flow-Flow! For example, you can have Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in the same stream. For its price, this plugin is a great alternative to web services that charge monthly payment for similar functionality. No monthly Subscription with Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream!
* * GDPR compliant. This plugin doesn’t store any data of your site visitors. *
Smart caching with background server task allows to deliver content blazingly fast without slow page loading. It’s especially crucial when many networks are pulled or you have big traffic. Plugin is responsive and works well on mobile devices. It’s great to use this plugin for streaming your news, photos, reviews and any other content you can imagine! When only one network is not enough!
Plugin doesn’t expose your private details (like tokens, app IDs and app secrets) to browser and keeps it on server so we provide 100% security for any sensitive data. Plugin provides monitoring tools so you can see status of all your connected feeds and easily troubleshoot issues.
Supported social feed types
Flow-Flow supports 16 stream sources including 14 popular social networks + WordPress + RSS. There are 40+ different feed types in total. This is huge! Imagine you can use the only one plugin instead of all those different mono network feed plugins. And you get fantastic unified design of all those different type of content including text posts, image or videos. Your social media wall will look amazing with no exceptions!
- Facebook: posts and albums of public PAGES (fan pages).
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, likes feed.
- Instagram: public user photos, by username, by hashtag, by location.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Google+ (RETIRED April 2019): any public profile.
- Pinterest: public boards.
- SoundCloud: public playlists.
- LinkedIn (RETIRED May 2019): company updates and jobs (you must be admin of company page to stream it).
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- Dribbble: public posts of user, likes of user.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, custom post types, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post.
- Tumblr: photo posts (will be more types in future).
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid RSS feed. ATOM format is not supported.
WordPress Social Stream features
|Seamless API connection|
Connect Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare with one click! Other networks are incoming.
Excluding posts by word, by username, by URL. Clean your grid from trolls and spam!
|Visual Composer element|
Place your stream with ease if you’re using Visual Composer.
|Social sharing buttons|
Drive the interaction and user involvement!
|All popular Social Networks|
And their number is growing (based on popular requests).
|Smart server caching|
Streams load almost instantly. No need to load data every time.
|CSS3 transforms animation|
Shows the best performance and speed.
|Cosy Admin Panel|
Intuitive and clean interface with live preview.
Fantastic look with attractive animations. Smart media preloading.
Straightforward step by step setup guides.
With swipes support for sliding on mobile devices.
Change colors, use pre-defined presets, build own single card design etc.
|Sorting and search bar|
Let your visitors find specific posts or sort content by sources.
Beautiful animations and hover effects.
For YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram.
|“Show More??? button|
Load more items in stream.
|Smart resource loading|
Script and styles are loaded only when shortcode detected on page
Will adjust to different container sizes.
Use this tool for example to translate plugin. Then you can send translation files to us!
You can preview posts before publish!
How plugin works
You create streams in Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream admin and copy generated shortcodes. Then you put these shortcodes in any block on any page of your site. When social stream is shown first time, it’s got cached (takes more time for initial caching but then it will show blazingly fast) and rest of visitors see this cache for cache lifetime. So for example if you have set 20 min cache and 10000 users visit your site within these 20 min, it’s only one time plugin will request API to pull data, for the rest of time users will see cached data almost instantly. Considering that server runs cache renew task in background it guarantees plugin’s amazing performance.
Design your stream
Flow-Flow provides a great design customization of your streams. Select your layout from mansory, justified or one-height grid. Build your card with help of drag&drop constructor. Style cards and the whole stream fast and easily. Even your grandmother can do!
How multiple social feeds work
First of all you can create multiple socials streams (the only limit is your server capacity). The magic thing is that you then add as much social feeds from one or different social networks as you want. For example, you want to include in one stream 3 twitter accounts, 1 twitter hashtag, 2 google+ accounts and 5 facebook feeds. No problem! Here is a visual scheme:
Admin panel provides clear indication of important stuff and is very convenient. You can easily manage your social streams from one compact list.
Filter is optional feature of Flow-Flow. If you would like to use plugin with complex streams this feature could be handy.
- Starting from 1.4 plugin requires PHP 5.6+ with mbstring (installation) and MySQL (InnoDB) with mysqli extension (installation).
- You need to have jQuery version 1.7 and above.
- Grid engine is pretty resource heavy and using latest technologies so some devices (eg. low-end or old models) can struggle displaying grid especially when being combined with another heavy scripts on page.
- The more streams you have the more powerful server you need. Average server can handle 10 streams with 10 feeds in each no problem.
Take A Look Of This Plugin At Envato Market :- Flow-Flow For 29$.
Download This Plugin For Free
Links Not Working? Let us know About it.